Wednesday, March 31, 2010
0 comments @ 12:43 AM



I am the true bitter Demon of the circle

The circle that I situate is closed off from all human existence.

They say that the circumference of a circle is a simple equation.

This equation they say is Circumference equals Pi times radius squared.

Not this circle, you feeble-minded scumbags.



You know nothing of my life you piece of no I’m not going to swear

You’re not even worth that.

Don’t try to tell me how to live my life

You can’t even control your own life.

There’s nothing wrong with living life in shadows.



It means I don’t have to see them and myself together.

That scene I cannot bear to witness unto

The reverence of my blinded life has no avail.

No room left in my hotel of nothingness.

Don’t attempt to get close to me; I won’t let you.



The possibility of catastrophic tension evolving is high.

I could care less for you and your disgusting point of view.

Your opinion doesn’t mean anything to me and my decayed soul.

If I wanted your advice I would have beat it out of you.

Violence is the only thing that keeps me insane.



I like feeling nothing at all.

No pain, misery or anger; one less thing I have to worry about.

The feeling of nothing feels good enough for me.

At least I cannot achieve happiness and get torn to shreds.

All I have known is immense pain and profuse misery.



So go and get the hell right out of my life.

You don’t have access here no more.

I have dispossessed you and your wretched feelings.

They and you mean absolutely nothing to me now.

I am my own man and I will live my life my own way.



Even if that means dressing to depress

Or even fighting fire with benzine.

I will forever fuel the fire that is already ablaze.

If it gets out of hand I will just cover it with my spite.

Don’t try to tell me this wrong.



Again I don’t care about you and your thoughts and opinions

About me and my life.

I could care even less about you and your life.

You couldn’t even handle the knowledge about my morose psyche.

This is me discharging animosity in discontent...

I would want to live longer...


♠ L Desu




All about yourself...


♠ Sweeties


Likes over here

♠ Non-Sweeties


All that you dislike


♠ Dreamer


Any wishes?


♠ F.B.I


Kanagaes
Yaya
Sathish
Sharon



♠ Reminiscence

..August 2009

..September 2009

..October 2009

..November 2009

..December 2009

..January 2010

..February 2010

..March 2010

..April 2010

..May 2010

..September 2012

..November 2015


♠ Talk to Me




♠ Plays




♠ Spy

Free Hit Counters
GOTH

♠ Credits



Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Hoster - Photobucket



♠ Fav Video