Wednesday, March 31, 2010
0 comments @ 8:11 PM


I think I'm gonna choose this month

To say what I wanna say

So that I can finally close this chapter of my life

The life that made me turn my insides out

So I guess I'm intentionally dedicating this blog

To this particular person

Who became one of the catalysts that brought these great alterations

(And then later labeled, by me, as the huge fuckin' PARASITE!)

Lately I've been feeling kind of weird

So I'm assuming that this was around the time it all started

When you decided to take everything for granted

And started to stick your nose

Everywhere you felt that it belonged

I've got one thing to say to you

And that's

THANK YOU!

Thank You, thank You, Thank you!!!

Because everything wrong that happened, every thing that I thought was a curse

Were actually Great blessings in diguise

You helped me grow...

You taught me well...

I thought that you left me with nothing

I thought that you took the best part of me

But you know what?

Your lies, your accusations, and your evil deeds

Piece by piece

Tore all of my own defilements

And exposed the person that I never knew

ME

I am made new

because of you

You tried to crush me

You tried to burn me

And you did

With the intention of obliterating ME

But baby

I've gradually sparkled into something new...

I know that I shouldn't have gotten involved with you in the first place

But hey

Look where I'm standing

SHIT!

I'm still standing

I wouldn't be here

if it weren't for you...

I would want to live longer...


♠ L Desu




All about yourself...


♠ Sweeties


Likes over here

♠ Non-Sweeties


All that you dislike


♠ Dreamer


Any wishes?


♠ F.B.I


Kanagaes
Yaya
Sathish
Sharon



♠ Reminiscence

..August 2009

..September 2009

..October 2009

..November 2009

..December 2009

..January 2010

..February 2010

..March 2010

..April 2010

..May 2010

..September 2012

..November 2015


♠ Talk to Me




♠ Plays




♠ Spy

Free Hit Counters
GOTH

♠ Credits



Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Hoster - Photobucket



♠ Fav Video