Friday, May 21, 2010
0 comments @ 10:53 PM


I fell asleep smiling, I woke up in a trance
Beautifully haunted by a conflicting romance
The constellations painting the night fall into her lies
Contradictive affection, innocence I despise



There’s a unique tranquility wrapped around me
Pulling me into its bottomless sea
Just another figment of her imagination, another goodbye
Falling through the cracks of sweetness, good intention gone awry



I dreamt of suicide yesterday; today I don’t want to die any less
But still, I am smiling, to my heart’s content
It beats without breaking, it bleeds without aching
Another ironic melody



There’s nothing worth saving, she’s all that you’re hating
Even if you wanted to help, there’s nothing left of me.
I fell asleep with the knife in hand, I fell asleep crying
But when I awoke the knife was gone; I found myself smiling
Because I know, the celestial gate of my dreams is approaching
Only one more day of this agonizing pain, only one more day of loathing



I’m sick of the truth, I’m sick of the lies
I’m sick of the smiles, I’m sick of the cries
I’m sick of the darkness, I’m sick of the light
I’m sick of what’s wrong, I’m sick of what’s right


I’m taking myself away into the night
Forever never seemed so close
Just another silly fantasy where innocence is despised
That's diminishing along with the falling snow
I fell asleep smiling, I woke up in a trance
You wanted to survive? This is your last chance...

I would want to live longer...


♠ L Desu




All about yourself...


♠ Sweeties


Likes over here

♠ Non-Sweeties


All that you dislike


♠ Dreamer


Any wishes?


♠ F.B.I


Kanagaes
Yaya
Sathish
Sharon



♠ Reminiscence

..August 2009

..September 2009

..October 2009

..November 2009

..December 2009

..January 2010

..February 2010

..March 2010

..April 2010

..May 2010

..September 2012

..November 2015


♠ Talk to Me




♠ Plays




♠ Spy

Free Hit Counters
GOTH

♠ Credits



Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Hoster - Photobucket



♠ Fav Video