Wednesday, November 4, 2015
0 comments @ 5:15 PM

I fell asleep smiling, I woke up in a trance




Beautifully haunted by a conflicting romance



The constellations painting the night fall into her lies



Contradictive affection, innocence I despise







There’s a unique tranquility wrapped around me



Pulling me into its bottomless sea



Just another figment of his imagination, another goodbye



Falling through the cracks of sweetness, good intention gone awry







I dreamt of suicide yesterday; today I don’t want to die any less



But still, I am smiling, to my heart’s content



It beats without breaking, it bleeds without aching



Another ironic melody



There’s nothing worth saving, she’s all that you’re hating



Even if you wanted to help, there’s nothing left of me.







I fell asleep with the knife in hand, I fell asleep crying



But when I awoke the knife was gone; I found myself smiling



Because I know, the celestial gate of my dreams is approaching



Only one more day of this agonizing pain, only one more day of loathing







I’m sick of the truth, I’m sick of the lies



I’m sick of the smiles, I’m sick of the cries



I’m sick of the darkness, I’m sick of the light



I’m sick of what’s wrong, I’m sick of what’s right







I’m taking myself away into the night



Forever never seemed so close



Just another silly fantasy where innocence is despised



That's diminishing along with the falling snow







I fell asleep smiling, I woke up in a trance



You wanted to survive? This is your last chance...

I would want to live longer...


♠ L Desu




All about yourself...


♠ Sweeties


Likes over here

♠ Non-Sweeties


All that you dislike


♠ Dreamer


Any wishes?


♠ F.B.I


Kanagaes
Yaya
Sathish
Sharon



♠ Reminiscence

..August 2009

..September 2009

..October 2009

..November 2009

..December 2009

..January 2010

..February 2010

..March 2010

..April 2010

..May 2010

..September 2012

..November 2015


♠ Talk to Me




♠ Plays




♠ Spy

Free Hit Counters
GOTH

♠ Credits



Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Hoster - Photobucket



♠ Fav Video